*Price is displayed in local currency
Tarneit is a rapidly expanding new suburb in Melbourne’s outer-west, full of family-friendly houses, and units with a lot of potentials can happen. It locates 30kms from the city, next to Point Cook, Truganina, Williams Landing, Werribee, and Hoppers Crossing. It is an affordable suburb for families of all ages and stages, especially young families and those with kids. The easy access to the bay, numerous natural reserves, Werribee Zoo, and several shopping centers (including the famous Werribee Plaza) make your life so relax and convenient, and the low maintenance and easy-going environment make it a place to call home.
Onyx is located in the heart location of Tarneit, not the new estates that may need another 3-5 years to be fully developed, and surrounded by well-developed houses, units, schools, shops, and restaurants. Only 500 meters walking distance to Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre, 5 mins driving to the newly built Tarneit Train Station, 3 mins walking to a well-known childcare center and it is in the school zones of Tarneit P9 College and Tarneit Senior College.
Consist of 26 townhouses in this project, a community-style living environment is offered, which many people tend to prefer because of its friendly neighbors, low maintenance, and stable return. Timber look floorboard, Bosch Appliances, Cesar stone benchtop, and glass splashback make the kitchen modern and easy to use and care for. The big window brings massive natural light into the bedroom and a well-designed bathroom looks neat and clean. Your own back yard with beautiful landscaping offers the place to BBQ with families and friends and a place to chill out.
Typical Floor Plan as below. 140 SQM internal space with a 37 SQM private yard is the perfect size for young families. 2 bedroom with a multi-purpose room on level 1 is a very flexible layout for residents, converting it into a temporary bedroom if needed or it can be used as a proper study/office area especially for people who have to work from home. And there is a powder room on the ground level, which is a quite convenient design.
- In a booming suburb with massive potential
- In an infill area with schools, shopping centers, public transportation, and other convenient facilities are well developed
- ONE-PART contract, only need 10% to hold this great opportunity and pay the balance till settlement
- Perfect for young people who want to get into the property but without enough fund and loan serviceability
- Great layout with the most favorable Multi-Purpose Room to suit various kinds of buyers’ special needs. Especially good for working from home.
- High spec for the area standard
- Stable and outstanding rental return
- Cost-effective value can be comparable with second-hand property
- Confident and comfortable about the valuation