*Price is displayed in local currency
Provenance is nestled in the epicentre of Camberwell, this exquisite building will include ten house-sized residences, meticulously designed by one of the worlds best architecture and interior design firms, Elenberg Fraser. Divided into three unique collections Botanic, Epicure and Domain the three-storey building will include elements from Elenberg Frasers groundbreaking new format for residential living, The New Standard.
Possibly the jewel in Boroondaras crown, Camberwell has a rich history dating back to the 1800s. Once land for farming, it is now one of Melbournes most established suburbs. On the doorstep of the CBD, tree-lined streets combined with heritage and modern architecture is what makes this refined enclave in the inner east so charming.
Beginning with the entrance, a direct lift seamlessly transports residents to their home distinguishing the private and collective spaces of this vertical community. Directly opening into a private micro lobby, the lift removes the need to navigate a public lobby or corridor, setting the precedence for what is a residential retreat beyond its doors. Exiting the lift, security is at the forefront with private micro lobbies, a transitional space into the residence. A welcome feature for the security conscious or frequent travellers, it offers a safe space for deliveries, a storage area and coat /shoe cupboard.
Location & Accessibility:
– 15min drive or 30min by public transport to Melbourne CBD
– Major supermarkets and department stores at Stockland Tooronga shopping centre in walking distance
– Close to Camberwell junction and its entertainment facilities
– Epworth Rehabilitation Facility next door
– Reputable Schools within proximity, including Camberwell Primary School, Auburn High School and Saint Cecilias Primary School
– Tertiary institutions within proximity, including Deakin University and the University of Melbourne